2013 - Four Ways to Advertise At Hamlin Speedway:
1. On a weekly basis in the 2013 Hamlin Speedway Program
2. For entire season - on a 2013 Hamlin Speedway billboard on the front stretch, going to the checkered!
3. For entire event/night - Race day title sponsorship (All supporting PR)
4. On a bi-weekly basis or more - Own a division! (All supporting PR)
2013 Advertising Opportunites Explained:
1. Weekly in the Hamlin Speedway Program
Options: A personal message $5 a week
Or company advertisement - 1 week $10 or 4 weeks $30
2. For Entire Season - Billboard:
- Billboard size is 4' x 8'; you supply the banner; & cost is $400 for season.
- Your billboard would be located on front stretch, coming out of turn 4, and going to the checkered flag!
3. Race Day Title Sponsorship:
- The sponsor's name becomes a permanent title for the evening's event in the following:
b. Hamlin Speedway website - home page for upcoming event, results page, and schedule
c. Online posts to all message boards for upcoming event and results;
d. Press Release following event for results published online and in Area Auto Racing News;
- The sponsor will receive 5 spectator passes, 2 pit passes, & up to 7 meal tickets ($125 value).
Title Sponsorship options: Regular event $300
Special event $500
4. Race Day Title Sponsorship:
Weekly division ownership
* $100 a week - titled and announced with sponsor name (program, press release, online, and written)
Sample Division Name with sponsor: Keiper's Racing Supplies WINGLESS 600 Sprints
OR S&S Speedways AllStar Slingshots!
2. The promotion dollars will benefit the Hamlin Speedway Competitors in awards and payouts!
3. With 2013 FULL SEASON, a two-day show, AND several MAJOR shows - your business can gain huge exposure!
4. The average pit passes sold weekly exceeds 600 with general admission increasing weekly for spectators!
The average car count per week is 144 cars (2012)!
These averages prove advertising at Hamlin can provide great exposure!
5. Racers travel weekly to Hamlin Speedway from distances including to the North:
Massachusetts and Connecticut AND
from the south as far as Philadelphia, Delaware, & Virginia;
as well as locally from Lake Ariel, Scranton, & Clarks Summit.
For more information & ordering, call Megan Ammirato at (570) 269-7122 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org